Customizing the Logo
Uploading a custom logo is very easy.
- Prepare a PNG image with transparency for your logo. The pixel size can be any size, as it will be automatically scaled. A horizontally formatted image is preferable, with some empty space around the border.
- Login to your site.
- Press the button on the top admin bar that reads Customize. This will open a panel on the left side of the screen.
- Select Site Identity, then press Select Logo. Upload or select your logo image.
- When you’re happy with your logo, press the button at the top Save & Publish!
Setting the Main Menu
- To set your main menu, first go into the WordPress Admin on your site.
- On the left menu bar, select Appearance › Menus.
- At the top, press Create a new menu.
- Give the menu a name, such as Main Menu.
- Add the items which you want to appear in the menu.
- Press Save.
- Press on the Manage Locations tab.
- Assign your menu to Main Menu.
- Press Save Changes, and now you’re done! Now any changes made to that menu will update automatically on the header of your site.