Sliders can be added to dynamically feature content at the head of any page.
There is a wide array of slider settings available. Here is a review of how to setup sliders, and what options are available. Above is one such example of a slider.
Sliders On Pages
- Create or edit any page, and then scroll down and locate the Options meta box.
- Switch the header type to Slider. A panel of settings will appear beneath.
- The origin of the slides can be selected from three types, Get Slides From:
- This Post – Gets slides from the current post’s galleries. Good for showing a straight slideshow of images.
- Query – Gets slides from a selected query, such as by category or tag term.
- Menu – Gets slides from a preset menu, created in Appearance › Menus.
- Below this there is a panel of Settings which can be used to further customize the properties of the slider.
- Configure your slider how you would like it, press Update, to save the changes.